Zebra™ 12 Hole Ceramic Ocarina C Tone Handicraft Zelda Ocarina
- List PriceUS$14.99piece
- Sale PriceUS$14.99piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Note: Because the ocarina is ceramic with a very smooth surface, please be careful when you use it or you’d better hang it with the piece of neck strap cord in case of breaking it.
1. Zebra™ Brand.
2. High-grade kiln-fired ceramic 12-hole ocarina is handcrafted, which is designed to be used as a musical instrument, not just a cheap prop, or a plastic toy.
3. It's inspired by The Legend of Zelda. If you are a music or game enthusiast, you will love this piece so much!
4. It has a dark blue glaze. There is also a platinum glaze around the triforce symbol.
5. It has a cool and fashionable design, which can also decorate your house as a artwork.
6. It is C tone, an easy-to-learn piece of musical instrument which you can master it in a short period of time.
7. The Ocarina is the perfect instrument to practice techniques and articulations, rhythms, speed development, precision, note transitions and different musical styles.
1. Color: blue
2. Material: Kiln-fired ceramic
3. Size: (approx) 160mm X 100mm X 40mm
4. Holes: 12 holes, C Tone
5. Pitch: A4-F6 including sharps and flats
How to Play:
Press the two air holes on the back with your two thumbs and press the front air holes with your forefingers and middle fingers.
Hold the ocarina bottom gently with your ring fingers in case it drops out when you loose all the other fingers.
Gently press the air holes with your finger pulps not your finger tips; do not leave any interspace and do not press them too hard.
Put the mouthpiece in your mouth, not too deep and you can play it.
1x Zebra 12 Hole Ocarina( Not Inclued the White Ocarina Bracket )